Anyone working closely with the CTO of their company knows just how difficult, and oftentimes “thankless” the job can be. People seem to only notice when something goes wrong with a customer’s experience, or when the internet isn’t working at world class speeds around the office…
But what about all of the little things behind the scenes the CTO is doing day-in and day-out that make the lives of the staff and your customers so much better?
About the Data Driven Innovation Conference
The summit is focused on technological, economic, legal, and social perspectives on “Big Data.”
ClickMeter CTO, Francesco Furiani – Presentation
In the presentation, Francesco speaks about the challenges he faces every day as the CTO of a “Big Data” company, along with the best practices and tools he and his team have adopted to take on those challenges.
Key Takeaways from the Presentation:
- How to meet the needs of your customers in a timely fashion
- How to effectively overcome the problems you’re going to face
- Choosing the right stack of tools and using them to your advantage
Check out the PowerPoint presentation here on Slideshare!
- How to Track Email Conversions
- How to pass parameters to a destination URL through tracking links
- Track Facebook Clicks, Views, and Conversions
This blog post is about:
- Data-Driven economy
- Data-driven innovation
- Using data to make decisions
Originally Posted: 23rd February 2016
Last Updated: 22nd May 2019