Solo ads are an effective manner of email advertising. They’re delivered to a specific audience of double opt-in subscribers who have given their express permission to be emailed offers that they’re interested in. These emails include one stand-alone advertisement which results in a higher chance of them being read and clicked on to visit the advertised web site.
Solo ads features that you will love:
- Quickly reach a high number of potential customers
- Attention on ONE offer.
- Not spam because, usually, solo ads lists are 100% double opt-in, and they’re CAN-SPAM compliant, usually they include an unsubscribe link for the subscriber.
- Short and compact email body attracts the reader’s attention.
- Lists are generally for English-speaking subscribers from countries like the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand and usually cleaned from bouncing
- Emails lists are often updated with new (fresh) subscribers.
- Plain text or HTML format including graphics, colors, and fonts which make ads stand out from the crowd.
If you are an advertiser, you can use solo ads for many purposes such as:
- Generate leads by promoting a splash page with an opt-in form that builds your lists automatically.
- Drive traffic to your website to increase the popularity and page ranking.
- Improve your brands’ popularity.
- Announce new products and services.
- Send special discounts or time-limited offers.
- Create interest in your MLM program to build a downline of members/subscribers that may generate a residual income for you.
Not all of the solo ads vendors are professional, effective, or reliable.
Sometimes they send you quality clicks (leads), sometimes they don’t.
That is why you need to carefully check the reputation of the vendor(s) and constantly track each campaign. ClickMeter provides you with relevant tools to manage and track solo ads campaigns: real-time and reliable tracking, advanced redirection options (including affiliate link cloaking), destination URL monitoring and click-fraud detection. More info here: https://clickmeter.xyz/track-solo-ads
Solo ads vendors use ClickMeter to:
- Certify the quality of the clicks they sell.
- Share real-time reports with their customers.
- Use advanced redirect to block clicks after they reach the cap.
Best solo ads vendors list
Below is a list of the best solo ads vendors which we’ve compiled based on our research on their effectiveness, pricing, and reliability (note: the price per 100 clicks is an average we estimated from the price list currently showed in their site):
100 clicks – $50
100 clicks – $55
100 clicks – $70
100 clicks – $50
100 clicks – $89
100 clicks – $109
100 clicks – $45
100 clicks – $40
100 clicks – $90
Phillip P. Brewer
100 clicks – $40
We hope this list helps you find the best solo ads vendors for your campaigns and attain better conversions. Let us know what you think about the list and if you have any other recommendations for us to add!
- 7 Ways to Earn Links To your Site
- 6 brands killing it with co-marketing campaigns
- The 301 Redirect and SEO
- Tips and tools to get your link building campaign started
This blog post is about:
- Solo Ads
- Increasing conversion rates
- Digital advertising
- Email marketing
Originally published: June 17th, 2014.
Updated: October 3rd, 2018.